DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING WE MAY GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH OUR LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLAIMER FOR MORE INFO.
If you are wondering how you can start a money-making blog for a low price then you are in the right place.
We will show you how you can set up a blog with Bluehost that is only $3.95/month. That’s an amazing deal you do not want to miss.
We have personally used Bluehost and have nothing but a great experience with them. They have great prices, fast service, and amazing customer service.
Let us show you how to set up a blog with Bluehost because it is one of the best-rated web hosting sites out there.
Blogging is one of the best ways to make a full-time income from home. Why not do something you enjoy and make money while at it. Plus, it only costs a few dollars a month to change your life for the better. Blogging can make you thousands of dollars a month. With our negotiated price you will be able to start a blog for cheap and get a free domain through our link. Hurry while these prices won’t last.
Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Bluehost, and will receive a commission if you sign up through my referral link. This is at no additional cost to you, and you will get great pricing and a free domain name through my link.
Click here to sign up for Bluehost and start a WordPress blog by following the tutorial below.
Bluehost is one of the top web hosting companies there is and you can start your own blog with them for as low as $3.95 a month (this low price is through our link only)! Also, if you sign up using our link, then you will get your domain for free if you purchase a 12 month or longer hosting plan (a $15 value). We highly recommend signing up for the 12-month hosting plan through Bluehost. It’s affordable and you can save a lot of money by signing up for at least 12 months. If you want a better deal, the best value would be purchasing a 36-month plan, as your monthly rate is much lower over the long run.
Steps for starting a WordPress blog on Bluehost.
Follow these quick and easy steps to have your blog set up in 15-minutes or less.
Register your domain name.
If you are ready than can click here to purchase a domain name and create a blog, then continue to follow the easy steps below.
The very first thing you will need to do when starting a WordPress blog on Bluehost is to think about what you want your domain name to be. The best way to do this is to really think about what your blog will be about and write keywords down. Then use those keywords to come up with a blog name. I would not use anything more than 4 words for the domain name.
You can get your domain directly through Bluehost and make the whole process very easy. If you do this, you can get a FREE domain for the first year as long as you buy 12 months worth of Bluehost web hosting. You also get a cheaper monthly price when you buy at least 12 months of hosting, so the free domain just makes it even better. If you want an even better deal, the best value would be purchasing a 36-month plan, as your monthly rate is much lower over the long run.
Buy a hosting plan for your website.
Setting up a WordPress blog on Bluehost is very easy. First, we will talk about the costs of blogging:
- To receive the cheapest price to start a blog, then choosing the “Basic” plan is really all you need. It’s only $3.95 per month through our link (due upfront in full) if you sign up for 36 months, which is a great price. If you are unsure about blogging, I would sign up for the 12-month plan as this is still a great price and very affordable for one year of blogging. If you purchase a 12-month plan, your total price is only $50 a year, which is still a great price. Plus, you still receive the free domain name when you sign up for 12 months or more which saves you money. The best value would be purchasing a 36-month plan, as your monthly rate is much lower over the long run.
- The Basic plan is all you really need, for now, so skip the Plus and Business Pro plans as they are more expensive. You can always change it later to a different plan if you want to (and just pay the difference), so there is no need to sign up for extra that you do not need.
- The other item you may want to pay for when it comes to blogging is Domain Privacy Protection, which is only $0.99 per month. This is so that your contact information stays safe.
- Other than the above, you do not need the other items that Bluehost sells, so I would uncheck any of the extras that are listed.
Connect your domain and hosting.
You can skip this part if you went straight through Bluehost to get your domain.
If you are transferring your domain from another web hosting site you will need to contact that web host to help you transfer it over.
Install WordPress on Bluehost.
So for the final part, you will want to install WordPress.
This part isn’t hard at all. Bluehost makes it very easy to create a WordPress blog and it is FREE.
- After you create your password, Bluehost guides you through exactly what you need to do in order to start a blog.
- First, Bluehost will ask you to pick a theme for your blog. This part is not important because you can change the theme whenever you want or how often you want. The best part there are many FREE themes to choose from.
- Click on “Start Building”
- On the next screen, you can choose “Business” or “Personal” – it’s up to you. Or, you can click the “I don’t need help.”
- Once it is all set up I would click through it all and just get a hang of where everything is located.
- You can check out these MUST HAVE WORDPRESS PLUGINS
Those are the steps to help you set up your WordPress blog on Bluehost. Start your money-making blog today with us.